Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two months old today! Here's our first video...


7 comments:

  1. Mike Mestern7:16 PM

    He looks cute!!! Annette and I cannot wait to see him. P.S. We liked the credits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Sorry we couldn't skype tonight, but it was so great to get to see Lincoln in action on this video! He is a doll and so fun to see him smile! I can't wait to have him in my arms again - and, also looking forward to seeing his Mommy and Daddy. Love, Nagymama and G-Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 AM

    He's absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him. I'll be there on the 11th. See you then!
    Allie Reams
    P.S. I also love the credits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE, he! Love it! Love the tongue out and the happy smiles! : )He is getting cuter by the minute! Thank you for sharing the video!

    Love,
    Heather and Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margarete1:25 PM

    That is ridiculously cute! Love the chubby cheeks (and chins!). Can't wait to see you all soon!
    Margarete, Nick and Will

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn11:42 AM

    I LOVE this! Perhaps the next video will catch him belly laughing?

    lots of love,

    tia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had wonderful time with the family and friends this past weekend!
    So glad to have been able to see you all!
    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete