Friday, March 13, 2009


What a looker!
(March 13, 2009)




Tummy Time



Lincoln with his aunts (3 days old)



A tender moment with Mommy



A visit with Dr. Kulie at 2 weeks old



Bedtime (Mommy wishes!)



Lucky Lincoln with his grandparents (G-Pop, Nagymama, Nain, and Taid)



Keeping up on the news with Daddy



Chilling out in the Boppy chair






2 comments:

  1. AWESOME. What a handsome little guy! Thanks so much for having us up this weekend. We had a real blast of a time. So good to see little Lincoln. Whoop! We love you guys....

    Jon and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 PM

    I love the new pictures! Lincoln looks great, he's getting so big! And Lara, you are looking lovely :)

    I'm so excited to see you all next week! Thanks for the updates, I love reading your stories, you both have such wonderful writing styles, it makes me smile the whole time I'm reading.

    Love and hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete